- 2013 - present: Principal in Bay Pointe Ballet, South San Francisco, CA
- 2011 - 2013: Soloist in Peninsula Ballet Theatre, San Mateo, CA
- 2008 - 2010: Ballet Idaho, Boise, ID
- 2006 - 2008: Ballet Tucson, Tucson, AZ
Professional highlights include Antony Tudor's Continuo, premiered Von Rothbart in Ballet Tucson's Swan Lake, Paquita, Les Patinuers, Franz in Bruce Steivel's Coppelia, Johnathan in Bruce Steivel's Dracula, Peter Anastos's Yes Virginia, Another Piano Ballet, Stepsister in Peter Anastos's Cinderella, Prince Desire in Alex Ossadnik's The Sleeping Beauty, The Prince, Snow King, and Russian dancer in The Nutcracker, The Prince in Andrei Bossov's Cinderella, and have worked with major choreographers including Lawrence Peck, Jeffery Graham Hughes, Jian Min Hao, Peter Anastos, Alex Ossadnik, Kim Robards, Amanda McKerrow, Andrei Bossov, Stuart Carrol, and Bruce Steivel. Choreographed short works for Ballet Tucson: ROCS, Ballet Idaho's Ballet: Innovations, and Bay Pointe Ballet's New Works, as well as directing Ballet: Innovations.
- 2014 - present: Bay Pointe Ballet, South San Francisco, CA
- 2012 & 2013: Bossov Ballet Theatre, Pittsfield, ME
- 2011: Fresno City College, Fresno, CA