AGE GROUP: Dancers ages 10 & up (Minimum of 4 years of Ballet)
Each day will consist of a Ballet Technique Class and a Workshop:
* Monday 08/06: Turns Workshop includes technique and conditioning geared towards turns.
* Tuesday 08/07: Jumps and Leaps Workshop includes technique and conditioning geared towards jumps and leaps.
* Wednesday 08/08: Stretching and Flexibility Workshop. Neural tension release and strengthening exercises geared towards flexibility for dance.
* Thursday 08/09: Pointe/Pre-Pointe Workshop. Exercises created to increase the ankle's range of motion, stability, and control for Pointe work.
* Friday 08/10: Choreography & Performance. Dancers will be introduced to elements of choreography and experiment collaboration on creating piece. A final performance is included at the end of class.
TUITION: $250 Full Intensive - $50/Daily Drop-in
TEACHER: Mariana Sobral is a professional dancer and choreographer with more than 20 years of teaching experience. She is the Founder and Artistic Director of eMotion Arts Dance Co., San Francisco. Fore more information on Mariana, please visit: https://emotionarts.dance/
Pre-registration is required. Please, REGISTER HERE!